ORGLIST: Hydrazine IR data

From: Jacobo Cruces (jacobo.cruces$##$galchimia.com)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 06:07:29 EST

Dear all,

We use the Pretsch handbook for obtaining routine data about NMR and IR
signals. However, it seems the book does not contain IR information about
hydrazines. We have tried on our bibliographic database with papers indexed=

under hydrazines, but no luck. Can anybody suggest me a good reference
(paper, book or other) containing IR data on hydrazines?

Best regards,

Dr. Jacobo Cruces
Research Manager
GalChimia, S.L.