Re: ORGLIST: Lab process of Hydrazine Hydrate.

From: Jacob Zabicky (zabicky$##$bgumail.bgu.ac.il)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 04:02:10 EST

Dear Doctor Madhubhai,

You seem to have an analytical problem, therefore, IMHO you should not =

embark in a synthetic one, however simple, which implies further
analytical problems. For whatever you need the hydrazine hydrate (is it =

as analytical standard?) you should try to get a small amount of the
stuff of good quality, either from another laboratory or from a
reagents supplier.

All the best,

Jacob

Prof. Jacob Zabicky
Institutes for Applied Researcfh
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
P. O. Box 653
Beer-Sheva, 84105
Israel
-------------------------------------
zabicky$##$bgumail.bgu.ac.il
Tel. +972-8-6461271
Fax. +972-8-6472969
-------------------------------------
Private: P. O. Box 12366
Beer-Sheva, 84863
Israel
Tel. +972-8-6496792

On Feb 26, 2005, at 6:28, Chhaganbhai Madhubhai wrote:

> Dear Sir,
> I am working on Pheny hydrazine sulphate and hydrochloride .some of
> the Impurities are generating in this product which creates problem in =

> my next step product carbazide.I want to  determine impurities  =
and
> for that I want to make little quantity of Hydrazine  Hydrate in =
Lab.