ORGLIST: PTC solubilities needed

From: Jacobo Cruces (jacobo.cruces$##$galchimia.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 08:13:48 EST

Dear all,

I have tried a search through Internet, but without success. Can anybody
tell me about a source for phase transfer catalysts (PTC) solubilities?
More specifically I'm looking for BTEAC (benzyltriethylammonium chloride)
solubility in dichloromethane and chloroform. The Fluka catalog has very
useful data on tetrabutylammonium salts but nothing about BTEAC.

Best regards,

Dr. Jacobo Cruces
Research Manager
GalChimia, S.L.