ORGLIST:hOW TO REACH TO THE b-ISOMER OR HOWTO SYNTHESIS ONLY SELECTIVELY b-ANOMER

From: tushar mehta (rajtush$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 10:51:40 EST

hI DEAR FRIENDS

i M CURRENTLY WORKING ON b-THYMIDINE NOVEL ROUTES I HAVE TRIED SOME OF POSSIBILITY

THE PROBLEM IS AFTER PROTECTING ALL -oh GROUP OF xYLOSE WHEN WE JOIN tHYMINE (pROTECTED)WE USUALLY GET BOTH EPIMER SO HOW TO SELECTIVELY CONVERT ITIN oNLY bETA

i ALSO IN NEED OF FOLLOWING REPRINTS AS I COULD NOT FIND IN MY LIBRARY

J.Chem.Soc.Chem.Commun. 1994, : 10 1255-1256

Tetrahedron 1993, 49: 20 4373-4382

i M WAITING FOR RESPONSE

dR.tUSHAR mEHTA