Re: ORGLIST:reaction of thiophenolate and clorobenzenesulfonate

From: Yuehui Zhou (yuehuizhou$##$hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 22:20:38 EST

Antonio,

Did you try the reactions in phosphonium ionic liquids? They are known to be good to replace high poiling organic solvents (DMF, DMSO etc.). Our company offers the free phosphonium ionic liquid samples. Please, contact me if you want to have a sample to try your reaction.

y. zhou

joey_zhou@we.cytec.com