ORGLIST:acetylation

From: jolapg$##$interia.pl
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 09:17:04 EST

Hello! everyone:
I have performed acetylation of L- tyrosine. In according to my recipe I
should odtein it after 5h's stirring at -8[deg]C. After this time I
haven't had in reactive mixture any cryslals. I haven't experience in
synthesis like this. I'm sure, that this reaction I have done corect and
exactly.
Where is a problem?
Thanks in advance for answer
- Jola