Re: ORGLIST:dispersion charge(doubt)

From: Eugen Leitl (eugen$##$leitl.org)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 06:50:59 EDT

You're hogging an inordinate amount of list bandwidth with your requests.
Which are by the way off-topic for this list, and better suited for CCL
(which you've also already posted to, twice).

You do not respond to personal email, which is rude.

Your requests use unconventional typography. This is a way almost
guaranteed to make people ignore your requests. If you're a student, this
is not the proper place to ask busy people to do your homework for you.

I repeat my request that you pick up a good textbook on computational
chemistry, and work through it, before you post your requests again.

Regards,

Eugen Leitl