Re[2]: ORGLIST:PTCDA purification, solving

From: chemelf$##$gmx.net
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 04:13:46 EDT

I do not know does it help you or not but I am working now with very
hard soluble compounds of pyrene. Sometimes PhNO2 in 1:100 ratio was
useful for recristallization of these compounds. o-diClBenzene also
worked in this ratio. I did not understand what did you mean : "I do
not know how to check the quality of the new material".

Ilfir
http://chemelf.tripod.com