RE: ORGLIST:deoxygenation

From: Jon Kremsky (jkremsky$##$primeorg.com)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 08:43:42 EDT

Dr. Cruces:

Check out Org. Syn., 77, p 162. The work is by Carmelo Rizzo and colleagues
using a modified Barton deoxygenation. There are also two JOC papers, 61,
6092 (1996); 62, 8257 (1997). He also cites some preliminary work by
Benner's group in Florida.

Jonathan N. Kremsky, Ph.D.
President
Prime Organics, Inc.