ORGLIST:Article request

From: Thanasis Gimisis (gimisis$##$chem.uoa.gr)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 03:15:22 EDT

Dear all,
I know that this is not the purpose of the list, but is it possible that
somebody could provide me with the following (difficult for me to find)
article:
Ramaswami Guha, Journal of the Indian Chemical Society 1934, vol.11, pp.820
Sorry for the related trouble
Thanasis

Dr Thanasis Gimisis, Lecturer
Organic Chemistry Laboratory