ORGLIST:Citations

From: MOHAMMAD ARFAN (arfanmohammad$##$hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 11:40:57 EDT

Hi Friends,

Any one who can tell me a free website or database for obtaining citations of my research articles published in chemistry (mostly organic chemistry) research journals since 1981. Thanks in advance for the help.

Mohammad Arfan, Ph.D

Professor of Chemistry, Department of Chemistry

University of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan

_______________________________________________ ORGLIST - Organic Chemistry Mailing List Website / Archive / FAQ: http://www.orglist.net To post a message (TO EVERYBODY) send to everybody@orglist.net To unsubscribe, send to everybody-request@orglist.net the message: unsubscribe your_orglist_password your_address List coordinator: Joao Aires de Sousa (coordinator@orglist.net)