ORGLIST:m-Chloroperoxybenzoic acid

From: MOHAMMAD ARFAN (arfanmohammad$##$hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 12:22:10 EDT

Hi All

Anyone who knows a simple laboratory scale (gram scale) method for preparation of m-Chloroperoxybenzoic acid? I know that it is commercially available, but we would like to prepare our own because of financial limitations.
Help will be appreciated.

M.Arfan, Ph.D
Professor
Department of Chemistry
University of Peshawar
Peshawar, Pakistan
E.Mail: arfanmohammad@hotmail.com

_______________________________________________ ORGLIST - Organic Chemistry Mailing List Website / Archive / FAQ: http://www.orglist.net To post a message (TO EVERYBODY) send to everybody@orglist.net To unsubscribe, send to everybody-request@orglist.net the message: unsubscribe your_orglist_password your_address List coordinator: Joao Aires de Sousa (coordinator@orglist.net)