ORGLIST:nitration/scrubbers

From: yassh (yassh$##$satyam.net.in)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 20:56:47 EDT

Dear peers;

Need some advice on scrubbing of NO3/NO2 fumes -for Pullution Control.

In a 2000 liter reactor containing 200 kgs Cobalt +400 kgs water -- we are slowly mixing 1200 kgs of conc.HNO3.

In the pilot plant we also found cobalt getting coated on the vessel walls.

Any advice on Scrubbing & also recovery of cobalt would be very wellcome

Thanks in advance.

yassh