ORGLIST:Oils

From: Sean Whitsitt (xvyion$##$cox.net)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 00:32:32 EDT

Hello, I am curently conducting experiements with oils, and I need to know the properties of different kinds of oils so that I can find a certain kind. The certain kind of oil I am looking for does not conduct electricity, and has a high specific heat, and if possible is fairly thin. Thank you for your assistance.

    -Sean