ORGLIST:First message from the new domain ORGLIST.NET

From: J.Aires de Sousa (jas$##$mail.fct.unl.pt)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 09:20:30 EDT

Dear ORGLIST members,

as planned, ORGLIST started operating today under its own domain
orglist.net.

The web site ( http://www.orglist.net ) took a new layout and added new
functionality. I must thank Dr Yuri Binev for his help in the design and
configuration of the new system.

FROM NOW ON, TO POST A MESSAGE TO THE WHOLE LIST YOU SHOULD SEND IT TO
everybody$##$orglist.net

Subscription options can be changed at the web site. As before, the
archive of the list can be browsed and searched on the web site.

If you know of web links to orglist, please inform the webmasters about
the changes in the url and email addresses for subscribing,
unsubscribing and posting.

the costs of orglist. It costed US$ 225 (1 year of web hosting and
mailing list service, and 2
years of domain name). Those willing to contribute please contact me.
They will be publicly acknowledged and will win an email account under
the domain orglist.net for one year!

Joao Aires de Sousa
ORGLIST coordinator
coordinator$##$orglist.net