RE: ORGLIST: looking for a suitable journal

From: Paul Thind (cma$##$bluewin.ch)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 12:04:42 EDT

Dear Darren Rhodes,

The copyright are jointly owned by the publishing authors (or their
institutions) and the Arkat Foundation, Zurich. Authors can publish the same
manuscripts from their own web site or that of their institution. The Arkat
Foundation will not charge for access to the manuscripts. Furthermore, the
Arkat Foundation will publish submitted educational material and charge for
access only if the author(s) wish to sell it online. The Arkat Foundation
encourages authors to submit content for free viewing as our primary
objective is to help the less well off. Also, selling content and collection
is a costly process which we do not wish to undertake.

There are absolutely no preconditions for publishing in ARKIVOC. The Arkat
Foundation will not build up the content and then come to an arrangement
with a commercial publisher or an established society.

Kind regards,

Paul Thind
Arkat Foundation, Zurich