ORGLIST: Spectra similarity indexing

From: mohamad mukharir (mohamad_mukharir$##$yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 09:31:43 EDT

Dear all....

I want to know how to find similarity index which shows the similarity between two IR or UV-Vis spectra. I ever search over internet, but I only find similarity indexing for mass spectra, as used in library searching in integrated GC-MS station. can you help me to solve this problem.

best regards,

kharir