ORGLIST: Structure drawing

From: Keith Taylor (keitht$##$mdli.com)
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 13:50:12 EST

This transformation would be clearer if it was drawn with ISIS/Draw (see
below for my interpretation). ISIS/Draw is available from our website and
is available at no charge for academic and personal use.
I need suggestions to carry out the following synthesis
* O
          !! !!
  / \ / \ / \ / \
 / \\ / \ / \\ / \
! ! ! -------> ! ! !
!! ! ! !! ! !
! ! OH ! !______O
 \ // \ //
  \ / \ /

For Example:

My interpretation:

[[ MAPI 1.0 storage : 4621 in winmail.dat ]]

Keith T Taylor PhD, MDL Information Systems Inc
14 Walsh Drive, Parsippany, NJ 07054
e-mail: keitht$##$mdli.com
voice mail: 800 401 4321 ext. 2159
mobile: 201 787 4863
Corporate URL: http://www.mdli.com

Attachment Converted: "D:\eudora\Attach\winmail.dat"