Re: ORGLIST: (No Subject)

From: G.P.Moss (G.P.Moss$##$qmw.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 08:14:05 EDT

The drug De-Nol is a potassium (or ammonium) citrate bismuthate complex.
It is an entry in the IUPAC Glossary of Terms in Bio-Inorganic Chemistry

see http://www.chem.qmw.ac.uk/iupac/bioinorg/CD.html#55

Gerry Moss

Dr GP Moss Telephone: +44 171 775 3262
Department of Chemistry
Queen Mary & Westfield College Facsimile: +44 181 981 8745
Mile End Road
London E1 4NS, United Kingdom E-mail: g.p.moss$##$qmw.ac.uk

World Wide Web server: http://www.chem.qmw.ac.uk/
IUPAC chemical nomenclature data base: http://www.chem.qmw.ac.uk/iupac/
IUBMB biochemical nomenclature data base: http://www.chem.qmw.ac.uk/iubmb/