ORGLIST: (No Subject)

From: Alfredo Angeles (clusterfreak$##$mailexcite.com)
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 20:09:40 EDT

  Hi everybody:
  I'm a Chemistry student from Peru, I'm looking for information about pharmaceutical use of bismuth. I know it is utilized against Helicobacter pylori, I have many medical information but I need pharmacological ( or chemistry ) information. I'm going to thank you very much if u help me.

  Hasta la vista.

http://www.mailexcite.com