Re: ORGLIST: Purification of inositol

From: John Deutsch (deutschj$##$essex.UCHSC.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 10:23:33 EDT

I don't know the answer to your separation question by TLC- column methods
are certainly available- but I am curious about the need to separate- is
it because you are having problems with the GC separation or other aspects
of the analysis? Or are you purifying standards?- Obviously You might get
quantity but not quality by the cruder separation methods.

J Deutsch
U Colorado HSC