ORGLIST: getting back palladium

From: DUFRASNE FRANCOIS (dufrasne$##$ulb.ac.be)
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 11:49:01 EDT

You all know how precious metals are expensive in synthesis. It's the case
with palladium on activated carbon 10%. I filter always the reactions
solutions on Celite. Can I get back the palladium on carbon from the mixture
with Celite, without losing its properties for catalytic reduction and, if
it's possible, how can I proceed?

Thanks in advance.