ORGLIST: squared away the sequel

From: Bryan Vickery (bryanv$##$cursci.co.uk)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 07:14:50 EDT

Being and Englishman I think I should be excused for not understanding
such Americanisms.

Having done a brief search on the term "squared away" I think it means
"organised" (or maybe tidy) in good ol' American. sorry ... that would
be organiZed wouldn't it!?

for example, an internet programmer has written

"the code may be a bit buggy for a day or two until I get it squared
away"