ORGLIST: meaning of...

From: Toni Llin s (dqutlm0$##$PS.UIB.ES)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 11:40:54 EDT

        Hi there, this is not a question about chemistry, but I need some
help with my english. A colleague sent me a sentence which I don't understand.
He said "are you squared away?" I asked the meaning of this to many english
friends and they weren't able to help me, any ideas?

        Thanks very much.

        Prof. Toni Llinas Marti
        Dpt. of physical Chemistry

        University of balearic Islands