Re: ORGLIST - orglist Digest - V01 #155

From: William R. Penrose (wpenrose$##$interaccess.com)
Date: Wed Jun 03 1998 - 20:47:36 EDT

At 12:01 AM 6/4/98 +0100, you wrote:

>Can you tell me what company is producing a good dry (glov) boxes for the
>work with air and moisture sensitive compounds. What is the price
>approximately.

Dry boxes are not difficult to build out of common materials, but I have
always preferred to use glove bags, which can be used a few times and then
discarded. These are available from suppliers such as Aldrich Chemical (in
the US) and most other laboratory suppliers.

Bill
Info on gas sensors and related instrumentation:
Check us out at http://www.customsensorsolutions.com
Bill Penrose, President, Custom Sensor Solutions, Inc.
   526 West Franklin Avenue, Naperville IL 60540, USA
   630-548-3548, fax 630-369-9618, email
  wpenrose$##$customsensorsolutions.com