ORGLIST: Re: Totoboom

From: Jack Sullivan (jsulliva$##$eclipse.net)
Date: Sat May 16 1998 - 15:19:40 EDT

David Naugler wrote:

> > Hello everybody,
> >

> > what you just done to me wasn t very nice. oh, sorry, i m totoboom, le
> > chimiste, you know the guy, which homepage is
> >

> > http://WWW.TOTOBOOM.COM
> >
> > the guy who loves explosives, drugs, ..., chemical and biological
> > warfare,...
> >

> > so, i just want to tell you that if you want to make an investigation,
> > just do it, but i don t think that the swiss army will enjoy this very
> > much.
> >
> > Ah, yes, i forget to tell you that i m work for the swiss army, but at
> > the epfl, for my research.
> >
> > so, you lose a good chemist, sorry for you.
>
> Although I am not very active in this group, I would like to say that I
> support the reinstating of TOTO. As a military chemist with the Swiss
> army, I think his interests in explosives, drugs, chemical and biological
> warfare is a legitimate interest. The Swiss Army has not made war in a
> long time so such support would not increase the likelihood of war.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> David Naugler
> Institute of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
> Simon Fraser University

If this guy claims he is a chemist in the Swiss army, he's even more
than suspect. The Swiss, as do most Northern Europeans in the sciences,
pride themselves on their English, which is obviously not this fellow's
forte. The kind of response above is only going to egg this guy on with
more of his nonsense. I suggest we all just ignore him.

Jack Sullivan