ORGLIST: stock of chemicals

From: fdany$##$macronet.it
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 23:59:54 EDT

In the near future I'm in the necessity to set up a stock of fine
chemicals. I would like to have a program which allows me to find
rapidly the location of products searching them through name, fragments
of name (let say.. all products containing "acid" or "amin" in their
name, etc. ), formula or, even better, molecular formula (substructure).
Do you have suggestions ?
Thank you.

        Daniela