ORGLIST: TOTO...BOOM.

From: DR. GERARDO MORA (gamora$##$cariari.ucr.ac.cr)
Date: Thu May 07 1998 - 22:24:46 EDT

Hello people out there!
    In the past I found this list to be an interesting one. The strange
requests of TOTO called my attention as well as everyone else's. It is
interesting to find out that a lot of you chemists are willing to provide
information on the Internet for somebody to do dangerous things, not only
for himself but for others. My belief is that if the Swiss Army wants to
find out about explosive they can aproach somebody with the proper knowledge
and through the proper channels. There are many good swiss chemist, I am
sure. The problem is not wether TOTO will survive his next explosion but
wether somebody else will.

Gerardo Alberto Mora
gamora$##$cariari.ucr.ac.cr
Universidad de Costa Rica