ORGLIST: TOTOBOOM

From: Michael Smith (SMITH$##$nucleus.chem.uconn.edu)
Date: Thu May 07 1998 - 18:32:32 EDT

    I for one have had quite enough of this totoboom nonsense, the juvenile response, and the peripheral
sniping that has gone on for days. I joined this group to trade information about chemistry, not to audition
talent for the Jerry Springer show.
     Enough already!

Michael B. Smith
Professor, Department of Chemistry