Re: ORGLIST: totoboom

From: S. M. Halloran (mitch$##$duzen.com.tr)
Date: Thu May 07 1998 - 03:54:05 EDT

> I don't know if the message from "Totoboom" is true but if it is, now I
> understand why Swiss is a country which is so isolasionist.
>
> DUFRASNE FRANCOIS, laboratoire de chimie pharmaceutique organique, Insti=
tut
> de Pharmacie, Université Libre de Bruxelles, CP 205/5, Boulevard du
> Triomphe, 1050, Bruxelles, Belgique
> Tel. 00-32-2-650.52.35 - Fax 00-32-2-650.52.49 - E-MAIL
> dufrasne$##$resulb.ulb.ac.be

I really don't think I would label all Swiss people based on the ravings
of one person. I happen to be an American, and I don't think I would want=

non-Americans to believe (to stereotype) all Americans based on my own
eccentricities and idiosyncrasies.

This person "Totoboom" is probably who he says he is, a troubled
individual who is probably not dosing himself properly with the
antidepressants prescribed to him. It is probably best to leave him be
and encourage him when he participates in a useful way.

Mitch Halloran
Research (Bio)chemist
Duzen Laboratories Group
Ankara TURKEY
mitch$##$duzen.com.tr

other job title: Sequoia's (dob 12-20-95) daddy