ORGLIST: Is this list active?

From: Jack Sullivan (jsulliva$##$eclipse.net)
Date: Sat Mar 28 1998 - 13:21:46 EST

I subscribed several days ago and had my initial post (hydrocyanation of
enamines) resent by the list server but I've received nothing further.
Is this list active?

I'm a consultant and manufacturers representative in the area of fine
organic chemicals manufacturing here in the U.S.
--
Jack Sullivan
Flemington, NJ