ORGLIST: Current Contents coverage of MOLECULES

From: by way of Joao Aires de Sousa (LIN$##$ubaclu.unibas.ch)
Date: Thu Nov 20 1997 - 19:02:02 EST

Dear Colleagues:

I am very happy to inform you that Science Citation
Index started to fully cover our journal MOLECULES.
All the papers, including those short notes published
in the MolBank column of MOLECULES, are included.
I knew this since 2 months but only see a printed
issue (Current Contents, vol.37, no.44, Nov.3,1997)
in a library today. Remember SCI covers only less
than 1000 most important journals worldwide.

I thank all of you who supported me. It
was launched as a journal (the first one) to
encourage chemical samples deposit (Eight other chemistry
journals followed this example). Now it grows and becomes
a formal chemistry journal. Your continuous support
and any suggestions are always really appreciated!

Shu-Kun Lin

Dr. Shu-Kun Lin
Molecular Diversity Preservation International (MDPI)
Saengergasse 25, CH-4054 Basel, Switzerland
MDPI http://www.mdpi.org/
Molecules: http://www.mdpi.org/molecules/
e-mails: Lin$##$ubaclu.unibas.ch
         Lin$##$mdpi.org
Tel. +41 79 322 3379, Fax +41 61 302 8918