ORGLIST: Re: Synthetic Organic Chemist Needed

From: by way of Joao Aires de Sousa (puchta$##$gwup.org)
Date: Tue Nov 11 1997 - 19:04:09 EST

Dear Scott Shanes,

> Your website posting caught my attention and I thought you could help me
>out. ...

I was happy to read your posting.

Perhaps you are interested, that there is a second organic chemistry
milinglist (orglist$##$dq.fct.unl.pt).

Thank you very much, and I hope you will find the perfect candidat for
your firm.
Many greetings from Bavaria and God bless you.

Ralph Puchta
(Listadministrator of the orgchem-list)