ORGLIST: ANNOUNCE: Elemental Discoveries

From: by way of Joao Aires de Sousa (Bradley$##$enterprise.net)
Date: Fri Oct 31 1997 - 19:03:53 EST

ELEMENTAL DISCOVERIES

http://homepages.enterprise.net/bradley/elem1.html

The November issue of Elemental Discoveries is now available

The new issue features:

Ship in a bottle catalysts
Frozen Orange Juice
The salty taste test
Artificial ion channels
Super-sensitive brain chemical detector
The root of all even
Microluthier

Elemental Discoveries also now features "ed reviews": this month - New
Scientist on CD-ROM and Accord for Excel+Access.

If you have an opinion on any scientific/chemical software and would
like it to be known - why not write a critical review and use the
feedback form to send us a copy for inclusion in the next issue?

We are also alpha-testing a search engine - if you get it to work drop
us a line!

Thanks

David Bradley
Bradley$##$enterprise.net
http://homepages.enterprise.net/bradley/elem1.html

PS Be sure to visit our sponsors' page; but don't forget your "back"
button