None

From: by way of Joao Aires de Sousa (mcanle$##$unico.udc.es)
Date: Thu Jun 05 1997 - 08:33:05 EDT

        I would appreciate any information on pKa values for carbamates
or any analog that could serve as a model. I am specially interested in
the pKa of the protons attached to the N.
        Thanks in advance.
* Dr. Mois╚s Canle L█pez *
* *
* Departamento de Qu╠mica Fundamental e Industrial *
* Facultade de Ciencias. Universidade da CoruĎa *
* A Zapateira, s/n. E-15071 A CoruĎa *
* ESPA-A *
* *
* Tel╚fono: + 34 (9)81 167000 *
* Facs╠mil: + 34 (9)81 167065 *
* Correo electr█nico: mcanle$##$udc.es *