ORGLIST: Structures-information

From: George D. McCallion (chem$##$worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Apr 28 1997 - 20:40:05 EDT

I apologize to those of you who have sent me information stating that
you could not obtain the structures, etc. Here is the skinny:

There are two files, one is in ChemIntosh 3.4.3, the other in
WordPerfect 3.5.3. The ftp site is helium.dq.fct.unl.pt

If there is still a problem, please feel free to contact me directly and
I will help in any way possible (either fax, e-mail, etc.).

Thank you all for your cooperation in concerning this query.
--
George D. McCallion, Research Chemist

E: chem$##$worldnet.att.net F: 1-610-771-0756
V: 1-610-664-3053