Re: ORGLIST: Sodium Bromite

From: by way of Joao Aires de Sousa (dominicf$##$jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 25 1997 - 17:50:42 EDT

Did you try Chem Sources? If it's manufactured, it's in there.

Dom

Dominic Frisina, M.S. | Phone:home(410)889-3529
Johns Hopkins University | lab (410)516-5573
Dept. of Chemistry | fax **call first**
Meyer Group | email: dominicf$##$jhu.edu

"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring
will be to arrive where we started, and to know the place for the first
time. "

T.S.Eliot