ORGLIST: Pd as a Catalyst.

From: Dave C Timpe (thewhiteknight$##$juno.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 1997 - 14:16:55 EDT

  I am a Organic Chemistry Student and am about to take my Final Exam in
a few days. I am not clear on the differences between Pd as a catalyst
and Lindlar's Pd as a catalyst. I would greatly appreciate any insite
into the subject that anyone could lend. The text book that we are using
doesn't give much detail on the subject.

Thank you.

DCT

*** REPLY TO **** REPLY TO **** REPLY TO ***
* David C. Timpe Jr. *