ORGLIST: Breast cancer: followup

From: George D. McCallion (chem$##$worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Apr 08 1997 - 01:54:33 EDT

I apologize to those who I have offended on the prior posting on breast
cancer. To those of you who would like to know of the actual article I
spoke of with Danishefsky as author, it is as follows:

        JACS, 118(46), 11488 (1996). Total Synthesis and Proof of Structure of
a Human Breast Tumor (Globo-H) Antigen.

If I have been erronous in any way in my prior letter I apologize.

Sincerely,

George D. McCallion