RE: ORGLIST: Structures as Attached Files?

From: by way of Joao Aires de Sousa (STCH8002$##$bureau.ucc.ie)
Date: Mon Apr 07 1997 - 12:37:01 EDT

This may be an utterly inane response as I know
nothing about thhe technicalities of the problem
- but my friendly transatlantic crystallographer
regularly e-mails ORTEPS as postscript text
files, usually - though not always - segmented.
Saving them as a single document to my
word-processor, applying PS style and printing
the original ORTEP is pretty trivial.
Regards -
Fergus