Re: ORGLIST: Structures as Attached Files?

From: by way of Joao Aires de Sousa (puchta$##$gwup.org)
Date: Sun Apr 06 1997 - 14:21:31 EDT

Dear Orglist-Users,

Just a thought to the subject of sending molecular structures as attached
files...

As I know many persons, who have to use e. g. elm and can not use e.g.
Netscape IMHO structures as attached files will not be a usefull thing.

- What about Smile-Code, I have never used it, but I sometimes read, it
should be ascii.

- What about a ascii-picture and spaces - you can do wonderful things,
just try it.

What are your thoughts ...

Many greetings

Ralph Puchta