Re: ORGLIST: Structures as Attached Files?

From: Dave C Timpe (thewhiteknight$##$juno.com)
Date: Sun Apr 06 1997 - 00:08:04 EST

On the subject of sending molecular structures as attached files here are
my thoughts...

Me e-mail client will not allow me to attach files to e-mail messages nor
will it allow me to recieve files that have been attached. If the files
were to be made available through a web site, a reference number could be
used as the file name and it could correspond to a reference number that
would be put in the subject line. If the subject were of interest to
you, you could simply log onto the net and download the specific file
that you were interested in.

Just a thought...

DCT

***** REPLY TO ***** REPLY TO ***** REPLY TO *****