ORGLIST: When replying...

From: J.Aires de Sousa (jas$##$mail.fct.unl.pt)
Date: Mon Mar 17 1997 - 19:48:10 EST

        Dear ORGLIST subscribers,
        Our mailing list is configured in such a way that a "Reply" to an
ORGLIST message is sent to the entire list by default. The aim is to favor
public discussion. But, as you probably noticed, this also favors noisy
traffic ! So, when replying to an ORGLIST message please keep in mind that
you are posting to the entire list.
        I also would like to inform that it is possible for any member to
receive a daily digest instead of receiving all the messages separately.
You just need to send an email to listserver$##$dq.fct.unl.pt with the
following body text: set orglist DIGEST
        Best wishes,
        ORGLIST coordinator, Joao Aires de Sousa (jas$##$mail.fct.unl.pt)